Tropical Paradise – Allergen free fragrance
Frizzy, dry, normal and damaged hair types
This product is made with 11% organic ingredients. Fab review by Vegan life magazine.
You can smell the refreshing fruity scent as soon as you opened the bottle! This is a great versatile 2 in 1 product (shampoo and shower gel). The natural coloured shampoo leaves hair feeling full, conditioned, moisturised, clean and smelling fresh. The fruity scent lingers on and can still be smelt hours after hair has been washed. This shampoo is highly concentrated and it does lather very well and gives great coverage for a small amount.
This shampoo has many ingredients which aids the development of healthy hair and skin.
- The surfactants are produced from renewable raw materials and are readily biodegradable. They are exceptionally mild cleansing agents and do not cause dryness to skin or hair.
- Organic chamomile soothes & reduces skin irritation, as well as promoting cell regeneration.
- Organic rosemary leaf water is a mild astringent that has a tightening and cooling effect on skin, making it suitable for greasy hair. Also, it conditions and adds shine to hair, as well as helps to reduce dandruffs.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) aids the development of healthy skin and hair.
- Polyquaternium 7 inhibits the build up of static electricity and is absorbed into the hair shaft, as well as detangling hair.
- Glycerine strengthens hair which leads to less split ends and also aids hair growth.
- Hydrolysed soy protein, hydrolysed corn protein and hydrolysed wheat protein help building up the strength and stability of the hair. The structure of these proteins are similar to that of naturally occurring keratin in our hair.
This neutral pH shampoo is particularly suitable for people with skin conditions such as dandruff, eczema, psoriasis etc.
This shampoo was originally created for our Founder’s son and neighbour who underwent chemo a few years ago. Many of the ingredients used on this shampoo were based on the information endorsed by the Institute of Trichologists contained in the “mynewhair by salons that care” booklet. This booklet was written for people with hair loss through chemotherapy, radiotherapy and hormone treatments.